Reconstructive Orthopaedics provides complete orthopedic care including evaluation and diagnosis of a wide range of problems, and when necessary, skilled arthroscopic surgery. Our experienced orthopedic surgeons treat a variety of injuries and conditions.
For more information and a printable booklet please click on the General Arthroscopy link.
- General Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopy of the Knee
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy and Meniscal repairs
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Articular reconstructions to include Chondroplasty, osteoarticular autografts (mosaicplasty), Repair of Osteochondritis Dessicans
- Arthroscopic PLC and multi-ligament reconstructions
- Patella realignment surgery, reconstruction for lateral instability
- Osteotomies of the knee for realignment of deformities
To learn more, we invite you to explore our site. If you are currently experiencing pain or problems, contact us or call us today at 513-793-3933 to schedule an appointment. We will reserve the time and location that works best for you — we can usually schedule your appointment within 48 hours.